Skip to main content
वाढदिवसाच्या हार्दिक शुभेच्छा!

Heres how todays day started for me:
1. Had planned to drop my brother to shivajinagar at 7am. Though had set up 3-4 alarms , never woke up until 8am!
2. Started for office at 9:45am, thinking that i can return by 5pm. went to bikaner sweets wala , but no sooner i started my bike, the compressor went off. couldnt start my bike again. had to drag it back to rahul automobiles, almost 2kms. the road is on side of hills, and you can imagine me dragging the bike up and down the curvy roads. This service centre is close to my house and reliable one. The service guy informed that head, valve along with compressor might have gone bad due to bad petrol use. Now thats a warm welcome to pune!
3. went back to get my car from parking lot. As i had the keys, I thanked god that i didnt have to face my wife at home :)
4. Just yesterday night had bought lemonade bottle and kept in car. i was so thirsty after the workout, that the lemonade tasted really chilled. Again thanked god! 
5. Earlier my wife did tell me take the car. so good part is i realised that its sometimes good to hear what your wifey says!

So in all, the first half of day had me getting some things right and others bad.
I can figure out what the rest of year holds up for me :)
  Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Goa Trip!

After a very long time, we decided to visit goa. The rainy season didnt hinder us and we were all set to go. Booked the dona sylvia resort for a stay of 3 nights and 4 days. This resort in mobor-margoa in south goa. Opted for 2nd-5th July as I had optional holiday on 5th july. We planned to take the pune-kolhapur-nipani-amboli-sawantwadi-panji-margao route. Pre-week situation: Our trustworthy 2 year old wagonR was running into lot of deep water. Had AC failure, non-functioning horn, frequent typre punctures and wipers out of shape. We did try the local MASS in baner, but it was of no good.  All these issues had to be sorted out before the travel. So was looking out for some MASS on par with Bimal of bangalore. One of my relative suggested the chougule MASS near katraj.  Dropped the car on tuesday and got it on back in wednesday with all the problems rectified. Went there personally to check the service center and it turned out to be very good. Now my wife, manisha informed that she

Family Day

On 17th Nov, 07 we will be celebrating family day at work. this is the first time, that i will be bringing my parents to office. i am very much excited to show them my cubicle, my machine and all my collegues with whom i fight, rag juniors and of course play cricket! so wait for more details of the day...